- Name: Masaaki Morishita
- Handle name: morishitter
- Job: Web Developer / Designer
- Mail: morishitter [at] gmail.com
Skills & Knowledge
As a Developer
- Build UIs on the web
- CSS Architecture
- CSS Preprocessors (e.g. Sass, Less, etc)
- Node.js for building front-end toolchains
All of my code are on GitHub.
As a Designer
- Build design systems
- Information Architecture
- Color theory
- Sketch.app, Illustrator
This is my portfolio site on Dribbble: http://morishitter.dribbble.com.
- Master of Engineering, Major:Design Science, 2015, Wakayama University, Japan
- Bachelor of Engineering, Major:Design and Informations, 2013, Wakayama University, Japan
- 2016/08 - Present, Application Engineer at Increments inc.
- 2015/04 - 2016/07, Software Engineer at CyberAgent inc.
and I created some CSS tools and JS libraries. Please see GitHub.
- Yet Another CSS Preprocessor: 21/02/2015, Frontrend Conference, LT
- Introduction to PostCSS: 08/05/2015, CodeGrid 3rd anniversary party, LT
- Introduction to CSS Architecture: 04/06/2015, for freshman employee in CyberAgent, inc, 20 min
- PostCSS for Beginners: 27/08/2015, HTML5 Beginners 12th, LT
- CSSfmt: Format your (S)CSS source code: 27/08/2015, HTML5 Beginners 12th, LT
- PostCSS 5.0: for Custom CSS Preprocessing: 30/08/2015, Back to Basics, LT
- nextwebconf, CSS session: 18/10/2015, 80 min, Video
- PostCSS and cssnext: 26/11/2015, html5j 61th, 20 min, Video
- Modern CSS: architecture, future specs and build flow: 09/10/2016, DevFest Tokyo 2016, 40 min, Video
- Houdini: Abracadabra CSS: 19/10/2016, Dogenzaka BeerBash, 10 min
- PostCSS: Build your own CSS processor: 13/11/2016, Tokyo Node Fest: 30 min, Video